Learn Adobe Photoshop CS6 from Scratch
Course Description Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard software program for bitmap editing in all fields of development and design, …
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard software program for bitmap editing in all fields of development and design, from game, web and app development to fashion design and beyond. This course will teach you everything you need to become comfortable and proficient in the use of all the key tools available in Photoshop CS6. Progressing through a string of lesson reinforcing mini projects, you will learn the function of each tool, lesson by lesson, including a practical application that makes the benefit of learning the tool clear and instant.
This Photoshop course includes extensive coverage of:
- The move tool
- All of the marquee selection tools
- All three lasso selection tools
- Magic wand and quick selection tools
- Crop tool, perspective crop tool, slice tool and select slice select tool
- Eye dropper tool, color sampler tool, Ruler tool and note tool
- Spot healing brush, healing brush, patch tool, content aware move tool and red eye tool
- Brush, pencil, color replacement and mixer brush tools
- Clone stamp and pattern stamp tool
- History brush and art history brush tools
- Eraser, background eraser and magic eraser tools
- Gradient and paint bucket tools
- Blur, sharpen and smudge tools
- Dodge, burn and sponge tools
- Pen, freeform pen, add anchor point, delete anchor point and convert point tools
- The various text tools
- Path selection and direct selection tools
- All of the vector tools
- Hand & Rotate view tools
- Zoom tool
- Color swatches
- Quick mask mode
- Standard and full screen mode toggles
You will also learn how to work with all of the most important panes, including:
- Brush presets
- Character Styles
In just a few short hours of exciting and enjoyable instruction, you will have mastered the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CS6! Let’s get started, sign up now!
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer skills are helpful
- A copy of Adobe Photoshop, anything from CS3 up will do fine. A free, 30 day trial is available from the Adobe website
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 53 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Use all of the Photoshop tools and windows
- Enhance photographs using the healing tools
- Remove red eye from photographs
- Adjust hue, saturation, and brightness in an image
- change color modes at will
- Work with layers effectively
- Use masks intelligently in projects
What is the target audience?
- Hobbyists who want learn Photoshop for the first time
- Students looking to master the Photoshop tool once and for all
- Novice Photoshop users who want to round out their knowledge and skills with the software
- Aspiring game developers, graphic designers and web designers who want to master a key industry software tool.